Qamayr meaning and origin
Girl name Qamayr means "A Narrator of Hadith" is largely used in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Qamayr
Popularity of Qamayr
Qamayr is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Qamayr
You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Qamayr
- Djamal chiefly is used in Arabic and French, meaning of Djamal is "Beauty" used for boys is originated from Arabic
- Amala - Queer unisex name Amala means "Tree or Spotless" used prevalently in Tamil and Bengali is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic
- Afdal - Boy name Afdal is originated from Arabic, meaning of Afdal is "Better or Best" is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Falaq - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Falaq is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Falaq is "Break of Dawn or Dawn"
- Rimsha - Meaning of Rimsha is Sweet or Flowers is substantially used in Oriya, Malayalam and Kannada is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Qamayr
We could not find any notable namesake.