Raagavarshini meaning and origin
Raagavarshini is used especially in Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, Raagavarshini means "Rain".Names that rhyme with Raagavarshini
Popularity of Raagavarshini
Raagavarshini is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raagavarshini
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work? People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Go through the following names similar to Raagavarshini
- Rinka - Rinka's meaning is Dissolved is used in Hindi is given to baby girls
- Champakalee - The girl name Champakalee is used in Hindi, Champakalee means "Bud of Yellow Fragrant Flower"
- Haraksa is used particulary in Hindi is a boy name, Haraksa means "Lord Shiva"
- Brijbala - Particulary used in Hindi, Brijbala is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Brijbala is "Daughter of Brija"
- Yadnysena - Girl name Yadnysena is particulary used in Hindi language, meaning of Yadnysena is "Name of Dropadi"
Namesakes of Raagavarshini
We could not find any notable namesake.