Raaida meaning and origin
Girl name Raaida is chiefly used in Arabic, Kannada and Hindi, meaning of Raaida is "Leader, A Doll, Explorer or Guide".Names that rhyme with Raaida
Popularity of Raaida
Raaida is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raaida
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You are dominant in your circle of friends. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life.
Parents who liked Raaida, loved these names
- Eitzaz - Boy name Eitzaz means "Name of Prophet" is dominantly used in Hindi and Arabic
- Ashir - Meaning of Ashir is Living or Wealthy is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Moufid primarily is used in Arabic and French is originated from Arabic aimed at boys, meaning of Moufid is "Useful or Beneficial"
- Kurayb - Meaning of Kurayb is Ibn Abi Muslim Al-hashami had this Name is substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a baby boy name
- Ragab - The boy name Ragab is used in Arabic, Telugu and Hindi languages, Ragab means "Seventh Islamic Month"
Namesakes of Raaida
We could not find any notable namesake.