Raamratan meaning and origin
Used especially in Punjabi and Sikh, Raamratan means "God's Jewel or Lord Rama" is used for both genders.Names that rhyme with Raamratan
Popularity of Raamratan
Raamratan is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Raamratan?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Other names similar to Raamratan
- Amaljot - Meaning of Amaljot is Pure Flame is used in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Deenpal - Used in Punjabi, Hindi and Sikh, Deenpal means "The Protector of the Helpless or The Sun" is used as a boy name
- Shaminder - Unisex name Shaminder is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Shaminder is "Gentle or Quiet"
- Jatinderdeep - Meaning of Jatinderdeep is Pure Lamp of the Lord used for baby boys is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi
- Karamprem is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon boys, Karamprem means "Lover of Gods Grace or Lover of God's Grace"
Namesakes of Raamratan
We could not find any notable namesake.