Rachna meaning and origin
Origin of Unwonted Rachna is in Sanskrit, meaning of Rachna is "Construction, Arrangement or Creation" used largely in Kannada, Tamil, Sanskrit, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Indian and Sindhi is bestowed upon girls. Rachna is a form of popular Rachana. Of Sanskrit origin, Uncommon Rachana, Rachana means "Writer, Creation and Create".
Variants of RachnaNames that rhyme with Rachna
Popularity of Rachna
Rachna is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 213 babies in United States have been named Rachna. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 9000 have the name. As per our research, over 130000 people has been named Rachna globally.
Numerological aspects of Rachna
If you want to play with the big players, act like one. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general.
Parents who liked Rachna, loved these names
- Chirag - Infrequent boy name Chirag means "Lamp, Light or Prakash" that of Arabic origin is commonly used in Indian and Bengali
- Madirakshi - Madirakshi's meaning is Woman with Intoxicating Eyes or Woman with Beautiful Eyes aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Telugu, Tamil and Indian
- Kalindi - Kalindi's meaning is Yamuna River or The Jumna River is used prevalently in Gujarati, Bengali and Sanskrit, a unisex name has origin in Sanskrit
- Vasin - Vasins origin is Sanskrit bestowed upon boys used especially in Oriya and Tamil, meaning of Vasin is "Resident of the Vindhyas or Lord"
- Ganika - The unisex name Ganika is principally used in Hindi and Assamese, Ganika means "Flower"
Namesakes of Rachna
- Rachna Gilmore, award-winning children's writer
- Rachna Khatau in Foreign Body as Actress