Radharani meaning and origin
Mainly used in Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu and Gujarati, Radharani means "Created, Wife of Shiva ( Rudra ), Queen Radha or The Beloved of Sri Krishna Bhagavan" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Radharani
Popularity of Radharani
Radharani is an extremely popular baby name in India where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 120000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Radharani?
Stress hates your guts. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. You thrive for balance and harmony in life but you are never going to make it with fake people causing you stress. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals.
If you like Radharani, you would love these names
- Balveer - Used mainly in Telugu and Hindi, Balveer means "Powerful or Brave or Mighty or Brave" is used for both sexes
- Medhaavi - Girl name Medhaavi is mainly used in Hindi and Kannada, Medhaavi means "Peahen, Wise or Very Intelligent"
- Suhav - Used largely in Gujarati, Tamil and Oriya, Suhav means "Invoking Well" is a baby boy name
- Vajrabahu - Boy name Vajrabahu means "One with Strong Arms" is used in Marathi and Tamil
- Neeha - Neeha's meaning is Naughty One, Dew Drop or Rain used for baby girls is used mostly in Oriya and Gujarati
Namesakes of Radharani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Radharani
- Girl names beginning with R
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Shiva
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Krishna