Raffaelo meaning and origin
Raffaelo means God has Healed is used in Italian used as a boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Raffaelo is resulted from Raphael. Raphael is English and German form of Rafael. Origin of Raphael is in Hebrew, meaning of Raphael is "Healed by God and God has Healed". Raffaelo is another transcription of Raffaello. Raffaello is form of renowned and biblical Raphael. Raffaello is form of Raphael in Italian language. Raffaello's meaning is God has Healed and God Heals is of Hebrew origin is commonly used in Italian.
Variants of RaffaeloNames that rhyme with Raffaelo
Popularity of Raffaelo
Raffaelo is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have carried Raffaelo as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Raffaelo
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Your wild side can't be tamed. You love life and life loves you. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. You have a quick mind. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Do you like Raffaelo? Other names you would love
- Giuseppino - Giuseppino's meaning is He (God) Will Add used for baby boys and is used in Italian is originated from Hebrew
- Salvatrice - Uncustomary Salvatrice substantially is used in Italian is a girl name, meaning of Salvatrice is "The Saviour or Save" has origin in Latin
- Calogero - Rare boy name Calogero came from German and Old Greek, Calogero means "Beautiful Elder or Good Old Age" is used in Italian
- Nuccia - Origin of Nuccia is in Hebrew language is a baby girl name, largely used in Italian, meaning of Nuccia is "He (God) Will Add"
- Uberta - Uberta's meaning is Bright or A Bright Woman is substantially used in Italian and is bestowed upon baby girls has origin in Old High German and Italian
Namesakes of Raffaelo
We could not find any notable namesake.