Rafif meaning and origin
Meaning of Rafif is Glittering, Shining, To Gleam or Shimmer aimed at both sexes is used mainly in Arabic.
Variants of RafifNames that rhyme with Rafif
Popularity of Rafif
Rafif is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Rafif is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Rafif is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and India. According to our findings, over 900 babies have been named Rafif globally.
Rafif in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Rafif
You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
You would love these names similar to Rafif
- Ayeisha - Curious girl name Ayeisha is used mostly in English and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Ayeisha is "Life or Woman"
- Akifah is used substantially in Sindhi and Arabic is a girl name, Akifah means "Busy or Intent"
- Ateet - Boy name Ateet means "Past" is prevalently used in Oriya, Malayalam and Telugu
- Tayyeb is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi, Tayyeb means "Delicate or Good" given to boys has its origin in Arabic
- PirMohammed specifically is used in Marathi, Arabic and Hindi, meaning of PirMohammed is "Holy Prophet" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Rafif
We could not find any notable namesake.