Tayyeb name meaning
On This Page
What does Tayyeb mean?
Tayyeb has its origin in Arabic is used in Arabic and Sindhi used as a boy name, Tayyeb means "Delicate or Good".Names that rhyme with Tayyeb
How popular is the name Tayyeb?
Tayyeb is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1732 (2004) in its 11 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, Tayyeb is a familiar name in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
According to our findings, at least 600 people have been bestowed Tayyeb around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tayyeb
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
You would love these names similar to Tayyeb
- Zarna is used prevalently in Tamil, Gujarati and Bengali has origin in Sanskrit, Zarna means "Spring of Water or A Small Stream of Sweet Water" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Wahib - Arabic name Wahib is a baby boy name, meaning of Wahib is "Munificent, Generous Donor or Donor" is used substantially in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi
- Chirag - Used prevalently in Tamil, Hindi and Oriya uncustomary, Chirag is used as a boy name, Chirag means "Prakash or Lamp" has origin in Arabic
- Sabburah - Girl name Sabburah is used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Sabburah is "Enduring or Very Patient"
- Mawahib - Unisex name Mawahib means "Gift of God or Gift" dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic has origin in Arabic
Famous people named Tayyeb
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tayyeb
- Boy names beginning with T
- Arabic Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean Good