Raghotham meaning and origin
Boy name Raghotham means "Greatest of All" is chiefly used in Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Raghotham
Popularity of Raghotham
Raghotham is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raghotham
Sometimes, you act selfishly. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You believe life's to have fun. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You have a strong attitude about many things and stand firmly behind your beliefs and opinions. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Other names similar to Raghotham
- Jnanaprakash - Boy name Jnanaprakash is notably used in Marathi and Hindi, Jnanaprakash means "Light of Knowledge"
- Vitrishna - Commonly used in Hindi and Marathi, Vitrishna means "Content or Satisfied" is aimed at baby girls
- Meghnath notably is used in Hindi, Gujarati and Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Meghnath is "Lord of the Sky"
- Rushadru - The boy name Rushadru is chiefly used in Marathi and Hindi, Rushadru means "A King or One who Eliminates Anger"
- Durjay - Meaning of Durjay is Difficult to Conquer is prevalently used in Gujarati and Kannada is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Raghotham
We could not find any notable namesake.