Ragni meaning and origin
Ragni's origin is Old Norse is used primarily in Old SwedishNorwegian, Norwegian, Old Norse, Swedish, Danish and Finnish is a gender-neutral name. Ragni is form of old-school and prominent Ragna. Ragna is short form of names with "Ragin". Also Ragna is shortened form of "Ragn". Ragna is form of Names Containing the Name Element Ragn in Old Norse language. Also. Ragni is variation of dominant Ragnhild. Ragnhild is variant of Reinhild. Ragnhild is Nordic equivalent of Reinhild. Also Ragnhild is Danish and Swedish cognate of Ragnhildr. Ragni is version of Ragndi. Ragndi is variation of Ragndid.
Variants of RagniNames that rhyme with Ragni
Popularity of Ragni
Ragni is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Ragni globally.
Ragni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ragni
You always feel like something's missing in your life. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
Do you like Ragni? Read these names too
- Berny means Brave, Hardy and Bärenstarke is used mainly in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish is originated from Germanic and Old English is a gender-neutral name. Berny is diminutive of Bernardo.
- Ingert is equivalent of Inghard in German language
- Bunde is Scandinavian form of Bóandi
- Gulli is equivalent of Guðlæifr, Guðleikr;Their Variant Forms in Old Norse language
- Hæra - Used principally in Old Norse and Swedish, Hæra aimed at both boys and girls, Hæra means "Hoariness, Grey Hair" has its origin in Old Norse
Namesakes of Ragni
We could not find any notable namesake.