Ragul meaning and origin
Ragul is a version of Rakul. Rakul is Faroese form of Rakel.
Variants of RagulNames that rhyme with Ragul
Popularity of Ragul
Ragul is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1998. Also, Ragul is a familiar name in India and Sri Lanka. As per our findings, over 900 babies have been bestowed Ragul around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ragul
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Travelling is your passion. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Ragul
- Inbar - Of Hebrew origin, Anomalous Inbar means "Amber Tree" bestowed upon baby girls is used prevalently in Hebrew
- Davita - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish Davita means "Beloved or Feminine Form of David" and is used for girls is chiefly used in English
- Abital - Meaning of Abital is My Father is Dew used for girls used mainly in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew
- Sailee - Unorthodox and Modern girl name Sailee means "Shadow of Lord Sai or Name of Flower" and came from Hebrew is used in Marathi and Hindi
- Nao - Infrequent unisex name Nao means "Charming" is originated from Hebrew. Nao is a short of Naola.
Namesakes of Ragul
We could not find any notable namesake.