Rachelle meaning and origin
Widely Accepted unisex name Rachelle means "Ewe, Lamb, Female Sheep or The Ewe", used largely in English, Italian and French has its origin in Hebrew language. Rachelle is a variation of ever lasting and darling Rachel. Also Rachel is equivalent of Hebrew רָחֵל = Ewe, Female Sheep in Latin and Greek languages. Rachel is also form of Rågiähl in Latin language. Origin of Widespread Rachel is in Hebrew, meaning of Rachel is "Female Sheep, Innocence of a Lamb and Gental".. Rachelle is celebrated on January 15th.
Variants of RachelleNames that rhyme with Rachelle
Popularity of Rachelle
a popular name in United States with over 33626 new-borns have been given the name since 1911. Presently the name is rising, in 1984, 997 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 258th position. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 31 times Rachelle is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1902, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 213 on girl names chart when 87 babies were given the name Rachelle. Over 5451 people have been named Rachelle in France.
In England and Wales, Rachelle is a unique name where it has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 900 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 848 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Rachelle. Over 190 babies in England and Wales have been named Rachelle. The name is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2009. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Belgium. There are over 238 babies that have been given the name Rachelle in Belgium.
But Rachelle is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Haiti, DR Congo, Benin, Canada and Cameroon. At least, 160000 people globally have carried Rachelle as their given name according to our estimate.
Rachelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Rachelle
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Maybe some people take you for granted but it's good for your art. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Do you like Rachelle? You would love these names
- Dathan means Faith Or Law is a baby boy name prevalently used in Hebrew has origin in Hebrew
- Jerrod - Meaning of Jerrod is Descent or Rules by the Spear has origin in Hebrew, mostly used in English is given to both genders. On baby boy chart, predominant Jerrod ranked 476 in year 1986 in United States
- Jerychko means In the Bible Jericho was a Canaan City Destroyed when Its Walls Fell Down, City of Fragrance and City of the Moon is a boy name has origin in Hebrew. Jerychko is derivative of Jericho.
- Daygan - Mostly used in English recent and unheard-of, Daygan means "Corn Grain, Earth and Corn or Grain" has its origin in Hebrew is a baby boy name. Daygan is resulted from Dagan.
- Lisely has its origin in Hebrew, Lisely means "God is Fullness"
Namesakes of Rachelle
- Rachelle Boone-Smith, American former sprint athlete
- Rachelle Ann Go, Filipino singer and international musical theater actress
- Rachelle Ferrell, American vocalist and musician
- Rachelle Leah, American model
- Rachelle Lefevre, Canadian actress
- Rachelle Devore in Barely Legal 13 as Actress
- Rachelle Chartrand in Oopsie Daisy as Producer
- Rachelle Fraser in Nothing's Ever Easy as Actress
- Rachelle Verdel in Foeksia de miniheks as Actress
- Rachelle Leconte in Eastville as Actress
- Rachelle Pettinato in Remember the Monsters? as Actress
- Rachelle Casseus in Eddie as Actress
- Rachelle Clark in Uncle P as Actress
- Rachelle Tylo in Stealing Las Vegas as Actress
- Actor Rachelle Garniez, known for short The Mystery of Claywoman
- Rachelle Anthes portrayed main role of Scent Experiment Fan in 1997 comedy movie Flushed.