Aake meaning and origin
Especially used in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Old Swedish and Finnish, Aake is originated from Old Norse is a gender insensitive name. Aake is a version of biblical and widely accepted Rakel. Rakel is version of biblical, enduring and pleasing Rachel. Also Rakel is variant form of biblical and preeminent Rachelle. Rakel is also variation of biblical and well-liked Raquel. Rakel is equivalent of Rachel in Nordic language. Rakel's meaning is The Ewe is originated from Hebrew. Also. Aake is form of Aage. Aage is Swedish equivalent of Aaghe. Also Aage is form of Åge in Danish language. Aake is form of Ake in Swedish language.
Variants of AakeNames that rhyme with Aake
Popularity of Aake
Aake is a familiar baby name in Finland. At least, 100 people globally have carried Aake as their given name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions according to our evaluation.
Aake in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aake?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a child of change. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You like to feel comfy in your clothing rather than look amazing but feel tight.
Looking for names similar to Aake? Please go through the following names
- Mella - Origin of Loved and Enduring Mella is in Old Greek and Latin is majorly used in Danish and Finnish used as a baby girl name, meaning of Mella is "Honey"
- Asle - The unisex name Asle is majorly used in Finnish and Danish. Asle is equivalent of Aslaug in Norwegian language. Also Asle is Norwegian cognate of Atle. Also Asle is equivalent of Asleiv in Norwegian language
- Melker - Chiefly used in Finnish and Norwegian, Melker used for boys that originated from Hebrew and Old Persian, meaning of Melker is "King (Yahweh) is Light"
- Siw - Originated from Nordic, Siw is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish, Siw means "Bride or Wife"
- Saide 1 - Saide 1 is form of Saida in Nordic language
Namesakes of Aake
- Aake Kalliala, Finnish actor