Raheema name meaning
What does Raheema mean?
Outlandish Raheema is originated from Punjabi, Raheema means "Merciful, Compassionate, Kind or Companionate" and is aimed at girls is mostly used in Arabic. Raheema is variation of noteworthy Raheem. Raheem is version of darling Rahim. Raheem's meaning is Kind, Merciful and God is Compassionate has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of RaheemaNames that rhyme with Raheema
How popular is the name Raheema?
Raheema is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. There are over 169 babies that have been given the name Raheema in England and Wales. But Raheema is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in India. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Raheema globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raheema
You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You believe life's to have fun. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things.
Looking for a name like Raheema? Please go through the following names
- Ramanmeet substantially is used in Sikh, meaning of Ramanmeet is "Friendly Beloved" is used as a baby boy name
- Gurnihal - Principally used in Sikh, Gurnihal bestowed upon boys, meaning of Gurnihal is "One Having Attained Guru's Bliss"
- Harkaram means Bestowed with God's Grace is prevalently used in Sikh is a baby boy name
- Ekankar - Meaning of Ekankar is Only One Creator is used in Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Tirlochan - Meaning of Tirlochan is Three-eyed aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Sikh
Famous people named Raheema
We could not find any notable namesake.