Rajanbir meaning and origin
Boy name Rajanbir is prevalently used among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Rajanbir is "Brave King".Names that rhyme with Rajanbir
Popularity of Rajanbir
Rajanbir is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have carried Rajanbir as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Rajanbir?
You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Looking for names similar to Rajanbir? Please go through the following names
- Onkarjit - Dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Onkarjit is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Onkarjit is "Triumph for Gods Name or Triumph of the Inseparable Creator"
- Paramseetal - Unisex name Paramseetal is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Paramseetal is "Most Peaceful or Happy"
- Lakhabir largely is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Lakhabir is "Brave as Hundred Thousand" is bestowed upon boys
- Harisimaran - Boy name Harisimaran is used in Punjabi and Sikh, Harisimaran means "Meditating the Lords Name or Meditating the Lord's Name"
- Khushpaal - Boy name Khushpaal means "Happy or Born with Good Fortune" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Rajanbir
We could not find any notable namesake.