Rakaya meaning and origin
Meaning of Rakaya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rakaya
Popularity of Rakaya
Rakaya is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Rakaya is a familiar name in Nigeria, Niger and India. As per our evaluation, over 900 babies have been bestowed Rakaya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rakaya
Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You love life and life loves you. Your wild side can't be tamed. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Parents who liked Rakaya, loved these names
- Dolitta - Meaning of Dolitta is God's Gift
- Ulapa - Used especially in Hindi and Hindi, Ulapa bestowed upon both sexes, Ulapa means "Brightness or Lustre"
- Mahall - Mahall's meaning is Love and Forbearing aimed at baby girls is originated from Tagalog. Mahall is resultant of Mahal.
- Feiko - Used commonly in Frisian, Feiko bestowed upon baby girls, Feiko means "Peace"
- Seppe - Prevalent Seppe is used primarily in Frisian, Seppe means "Victory" is originated from Frisian is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Rakaya
We could not find any notable namesake.