Rizza name meaning
On This Page
What does Rizza mean?
How popular is the name Rizza?
Rizza is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Rizza is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name.
At least, 30000 people globally have carried Rizza as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Rizza?
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You are very smart and calculative. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Rizza
- Napua - The uncommon girl name Napua is rooted from Hawaiian, Napua means "Young Woman of the Flowers"
- Maritess - Maritess's meaning is Tes, Teresa or María used for baby girls and is used dominantly in Tagalog has its origin in Spanish
- Aung - Aung's meaning is Success is originated from Burmese and is given to both sexes is especially used in Burmese
- Akwete - The curious girl name Akwete means "Eldest of Twins"
- Teva - Anomalous gender-neutral name Teva means "Nature"
Famous people named Rizza
- Rizza Licaros portrayed the minor character of N in 2003 drama movie Bigay hilig.