Rakeya name meaning
What does Rakeya mean?
Meaning of Rakeya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rakeya
How popular is the name Rakeya?
Rakeya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1981 and peaked in 1992 when it ranked 8066th. Rakeya is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh and Nigeria. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Rakeya globally.
What numbers say about Rakeya?
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You can't stand injustice. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Go through the following names similar to Rakeya
- Ammiel - Isolated and Modernistic boy name Ammiel means "Gods People"
- Sohela - Infrequent girl name Sohela means "Beautiful"
- Farhiya - Uncommon girl name Farhiya means "Happy"
- Lochlin - New-fangled and Far-out Lochlins origin is Gaelic and Scots, meaning of Lochlin is "of Lakes and Land of the Lakes" is used for baby boys. Lochlin is resulted from Lachlan.
- Kamalei - Meaning of Kamalei is Beloved Child is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Rakeya
We could not find any notable namesake.