Kamalei name meaning
What does Kamalei mean?
Meaning of Kamalei is Beloved Child is a unisex name.
How do I pronounce Kamalei?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Kamalei is kah-muh-lay.Names that rhyme with Kamalei
How popular is the name Kamalei?
Kamalei is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 8331 in 2001. There are over 124 babies that have been given the name Kamalei in United States. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kamalei
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
If you like Kamalei, you would love these names
- Bienvenida - Odd girl name Bienvenida came from Spanish, Bienvenida means "Welcome"
- Akeylah - Unfamiliar girl name Akeylah means "Intelligence or Sage"
- Sovann means Golden One is used as a boy name
- Shinya - Rare unisex name Shinya means "Truthful One"
- Mariposa - Anomalous Mariposa came from Spanish is a baby girl name, meaning of Mariposa is "Butterfly"
Famous people named Kamalei
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kamalei
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Boy names that starts with Kam
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Child