Ramanbir meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, Ramanbir means "Brave and Pleasant or One Whose Protector is Naam" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Ramanbir
Popularity of Ramanbir
Ramanbir is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Ramanbir
You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are a good planner who enjoys working. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Other names similar to Ramanbir
- Hirender - Principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Hirender means "Lord's Diamonds or Lords Diamonds" is aimed at boys
- Neerajpaul means Protector of Lotus aimed at baby boys is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi
- Prabhvichar - Used principally in Punjabi and Sikh, Prabhvichar bestowed upon boys, Prabhvichar means "One Reflecting on God"
- Jaspreet - Outlandish Jaspreets origin is Indian, Punjabi and English, meaning of Jaspreet is "The One who Loves to Sing the Praises of the Lord, One who Loves to Sing Praises of the Lord or Loves to Sing the Praises of the Lord" and a gender insensitive name is predominantly used in Punjabi, Kannada and Hindi
- Kanwarjeet - Meaning of Kanwarjeet is Victory of Prince used for boys is used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Ramanbir
We could not find any notable namesake.