Rami name meaning
What does Rami mean?
Odd unisex name Rami is rooted from Arabic, Germanic and Hebrew, meaning of Rami is "Loving, Protector Advice, The Shooter, Who Throws, Archer in Arabic or Marksman" is used notably in Arabic, Tamil and Iranian. Rami is variant of celestial Ram. Ram means Good Guy and Lord Rama is of Hebrew and Sanskrit origin.
How do I pronounce Rami?
One syllabled Rami is most commonly pronounced as RAH-mee. There should be emphasis on first RAH syllable while speaking. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., r(a)-mi or rah-me.
Variants of Rami
How popular is the name Rami?
A common name in United States with over 2993 new-borns have been given the name since 1963. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1992, it ranked 1246th when 101 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Rami is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1992, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 602 on boy names chart when 56 babies were named Rami. Over 1174 babies in France have been named Rami.
Rami is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 285 babies that have been given the name Rami in England and Wales. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 551st. Over 147 people have been named Rami in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Rami is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Sudan, India, Libya, Tunisia, Indonesia, Israel, United Arab Emirates and Morocco. At least, 390000 people globally have carried Rami as their given name according to our findings.
Rami in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Rami
You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person.
Other names similar to Rami
- Hamsini - New-fangled and Offbeat Hamsini is used predominantly in Telugu and Gujarati, Hamsini means "One who Rides a Swan or Goddess Saraswati" is given to girls
- Rasmeen - Meaning of Rasmeen is Beam of Moon Sun aimed at baby girls is mainly used in Kannada and Arabic. Rasmeen is variant transcription of Rasmin.
- Nashika - Nashika's meaning is Indestructible, One who Forgives or Forgiver used for girls is commonly used in Oriya, Malayalam and Kannada
- Zarma is used mostly in Arabic and Sikh, Zarma means "Captivating" is a girl name
- Qaysar - Mainly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Qaysar bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Qaysar is "A Name of Women"
Famous people named Rami
- Rami Saari, Israeli poet, translator
- Rami Jaffee, American musician
- Rami Malek, American actor
- Rami Shaaban, Swedish former professional football player
- Rami Fortis, Israeli rock singer
- Rami Yacoub, Palestinian Swedish music producer and songwriter and former member of the songwriting/production houses Cheiron Studios and Maratone
- Rami Alanko, Finnish former professional ice hockey player
- Rami Duani, football biography
- Rami Gershon, Israeli footballer.
- Rami Baruch in movie The Song of the Siren as Actor
- In 2006, Rami Heuberger characterized the role of Moishe in drama movie Michtavim Le America.
- Rami Reddy played leading role of N in 1979 drama film Maa Bhoomi.
- In 1961, Rami Sarmasto characterized the role of Rami in comedy and music flick Nuoruus vauhdissa.
Lists having Rami
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Archer