Rahm name meaning
What does Rahm mean?
Of Hebrew and Sanskrit origin, Recent and Anomalous Rahm is dominantly used in Hebrew and Indian is used for boys. Rahm is variation of spiritual Ram. Meaning of Ram is Good Guy, Obedient and Supreme Spirit came from Hebrew and Sanskrit. Also. Rahm is short of Abraham. Abraham is version of Avraham. Abraham is equivalent of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude   in Latin language.
What's Rahm like for a baby name?
Rahm is a unique and memorable name that is becoming increasingly popular among parents looking for something different. This Sanskrit name has a pleasant sound and means "pleasing" or "high." It has an exotic flair without being too difficult to pronounce or spell, making it an ideal choice for multicultural families. Rahm is also versatile enough to suit both boys and girls, though it's more commonly used as a baby boy name. Overall, Rahm is a distinctive and charming name that would make any child stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Rahm?
Two syllabled Rahm is pronounced as ra-hm.
Variants of Rahm
Rahn, Ram, Ron, Rahma, Rohn, Rögnvaldr, Jaron, Myron, Ronan, RonaldNames that rhyme with Rahm
How popular is the name Rahm?
Rahm is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Rahm is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Iran. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Rahm around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Rahm
You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Do you like Rahm? Read these names too
- Gajadanta - Gajadanta's meaning is With the Tusk of an Elephant is used especially in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Bayu - Boy name Bayu is originated from French and Sanskrit, meaning of Bayu is "Wind" is predominantly used in Malay
- Bhartrihari - Origin of Bhartrihari is in Indian and Sanskrit languages is used as a boy name which is primarily used in Sanskrit, meaning of Bhartrihari is "Worships God"
- Nirdosha - Meaning of Nirdosha is Without Defect or Faultless used for boys is used primarily in Sanskrit
- Addana - Addana's meaning is Shield is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Sanskrit
Famous people named Rahm
- Rahm Emanuel, American politician
- Rahma Hassan in Alf Mabrouk as Actress
Lists having Rahm
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sheep
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Rama
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Pleasing
- Baby Names that mean Charming
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Obedient
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Supreme
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean Goat
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Nations
- Baby Names that mean Amount