Rahma name meaning
What does Rahma mean?
Outlandish Rahma came from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Rahma is "Compassion, Clemency, Kindness, Merciful, Companionate or To Have Mercy Upon" aimed at both boys and girls is used in Finnish, Norwegian, Arabic, Danish and Swedish. Rahma is variant form of angelic Ram. Meaning of Ram is God, Charming and One who Pleases came from Hebrew and Sanskrit. Rahma is feminine form of Rahman. Rahman is Latin cognate of The Arabic Name رحمان Meaning Most Gracious. Rahman means Compassionate, Gracious and Affectionate has origin in Arabic.
Variants of RahmaNames that rhyme with Rahma
How popular is the name Rahma?
A common name in France with over 2349 new-borns have been given the name since 1951. Currently at its peak, it ranked 505th when 108 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Rahma is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 2019th when 97 girl were named Rahma. Over 998 babies in United States have been named Rahma. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 704 on girl names chart when 52 babies were named Rahma. Over 751 babies in England and Wales have been named Rahma.
Rahma is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 675th. There are over 134 babies that have been given the name Rahma in Belgium. But Rahma is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Oman, Tanzania, Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Tunisia, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq, Ethiopia, Yemen, Djibouti, Philippines, Jordan and Nigeria. According to our findings, over 450000 babies have been named Rahma globally.
Rahma in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Rahma?
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You believe life's to have fun. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
Parents who liked Rahma, loved these names
- Ajia - Used commonly in Bengali and Marathi unheard-of, Ajia is originated from Sanskrit and a baby girl name, Ajia means "Fast or Shakti"
- Eshan - Eshan's meaning is Lord, Lord Shiva or Desiring or Wishing is used in Gujarati and Malayalam has its roots in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name
- Amir Ali is used specifically in Persian and Arabic is a boy name is rooted from Arabic. Amir Ali is amalgamation of Popular;Popular; Amir and Popular;Common;Word;Nordic; Ali
- Fahad - Curious boy name Fahad is mostly used in Arabic, Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Fahad is "Lynx or Panther" has its origin in Arabic
- Adrish - Used largely in Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu, Adrish means "Mirror or Infinite Visionary" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Rahma
- Rahma Hassan in Alf Mabrouk as Actress
- Rahman Ibraheem in Dangerous Minds as Actor
- Rahma Azhari is noted for her acting in movie Rayuan arwah penasaran
Lists having Rahma
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Compassion
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Mercy