Ramisa name meaning
What does Ramisa mean?
Anomalous girl name Ramisa means "White Rose". Names that rhyme with Ramisa
How popular is the name Ramisa?
Ramisa is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 9273 (2006) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2003 when it ranked 1472nd. Over 131 babies in England and Wales have been named Ramisa. But Ramisa is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Ramisa globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ramisa
You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Ramisa
- Lakeland - Far-out and Modern unisex name Lakeland means "Land of the Lakes and L" is of Gaelic and Scots origin. Lakeland is resulted from Lachlan.
- Maricris - Meaning of Maricris is Cristina, María or Cris is notably used in Spanish and Tagalog used as a girl name came from Spanish
- Arquan means Principles is aimed at baby boys
- Naylaa - Meaning of Naylaa is Gift is a baby girl name
- Jing - Unconventional unisex name Jing means "Pure a Capital City"
Famous people named Ramisa
We could not find any notable namesake.