Ramoji meaning and origin
Boy name Ramoji is specifically used in Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu, Ramoji means "Lord Rama".Names that rhyme with Ramoji
Popularity of Ramoji
Ramoji is a common baby name in India. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Ramoji globally.
What numbers say about Ramoji?
Allow yourself to think more freely. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You have the heart of a warrior.
Other names similar to Ramoji
- Bhuvaneswari - Specifically used in Marathi, Kannada and Tamil, Bhuvaneswari means "Goddess of Earth or Goddess Name" is used for baby girls
- Maanini means Determined, Self-Respecting or Proud is used mainly in Bengali and Oriya is a girl name
- Kirthana - Meaning of Kirthana is Devotional Song is a baby girl name is used in Kannada and Gujarati
- Yakshin - Meaning of Yakshin is Living used for baby boys is used commonly in Marathi and Hindi
- Sheshank notably is used in Marathi, Gujarati and Malayalam is a baby boy name, meaning of Sheshank is "Silent, Moon or Lord Shiva"
Namesakes of Ramoji
- Ramoji Rao, Indian businessman, film producer, educationist