Raoof name meaning
What does Raoof mean?
Raoof's meaning is Compassionate aimed at boys is used chiefly in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Raoof
How popular is the name Raoof?
Raoof is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1977. Raoof is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Raoof around the globe.
Raoof in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Raoof?
Damaging your own interests in people's interest is what you do best and need to change it immediately. You are all about adventure and travel. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
If you like Raoof, you would love these names
- Natiqa chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Natiqa is "Eloquent, Feminine of Natiq or One Endowed with Speech" is given to girls
- Mubarika - Girl name Mubarika has origin in Arabic dominantly used in Arabic language, Mubarika means "Blessed, Auspicious or One who is Blessed"
- Nomaan - Boy name Nomaan is used in Arabic, meaning of Nomaan is "Variant of Nu'man or Old Arabic Name"
- Pattie - Well-Liked and Classy unisex name Pattie is used especially in Arabic and originated from Aramaic and Latin, Pattie means "Female Version of Patrick or Lady"
- Hamidullah - Used in Arabic, Hamidullah means "The Appreciation of Allah (SWT) or Praises Allah" and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Arabic
Famous people named Raoof
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Raoof
- Boy names beginning with R
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Compassionate