Ravoof meaning and origin
Used especially in Arabic, Ravoof means "Slavery of Love" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Ravoof
Popularity of Ravoof
Ravoof is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Ravoof?
You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
Parents who liked Ravoof, loved these names
- Mushtaq - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Mushtaq is in Arabic, meaning of Mushtaq is "Ardent, Longing or Desirous" used for both genders is used notably in Arabic
- Zakirulislam - The boy name Zakirulislam means "One who Teaches the Religion (Islam)" is especially used in Arabic
- Shaifaan is used dominantly in Arabic, Shaifaan means "Sword" is used as a baby boy name
- Sakeen - Boy name Sakeen is used particulary in Arabic language, Sakeen means "Knife"
- Mushtaneer - The girl name Mushtaneer is used in Arabic, Mushtaneer means "Stay Water"
Namesakes of Ravoof
We could not find any notable namesake.