Razee meaning and origin
Razee is form of customary Razi. Razi is originated from Aramaic and Arabic, Razi means "Thankful of Anybody and Conquering".
Variants of RazeeNames that rhyme with Razee
Popularity of Razee
Razee is a familiar baby name in Bangladesh and Pakistan. As per our research, over 500 people has been named Razee globally.
What numerology tells about Razee?
Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are always open to experience something new.
Go through the following names similar to Razee
- Dulari - Dulari's meaning is Loveable or Love is originated from Sanskrit and a baby girl name is used largely in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu
- Othemann - Othemann's meaning is Snake, Young Dragon and Wealthy is used as a baby boy name has origin in Germanic. Othemann is resultant of Othman.
- Ishfaq is used specifically in Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name, Ishfaq means "Kindness or Compassion"
- Habis - The boy name Habis means "Companion, Al-tamimi RA also had this Name or Ibn Sad Al-taiy had this Name" is especially used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Faridah means Matchless, Precious Pearl or Gem or Proud is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi commonly given to girls is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Razee
We could not find any notable namesake.