Ishfaq name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Arabic
Meaning: Compassion, Kindness and Affection
Add to favorites
What does Ishfaq mean?
Unisex name Ishfaq is used in Arabic language, Ishfaq means "Compassion, Kindness or Affection". Names that rhyme with Ishfaq
How popular is the name Ishfaq?
Ishfaq is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 6 people has been named Ishfaq globally.
What numerology tells about Ishfaq?
Leave your own mark in the world. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature.
Other names similar to Ishfaq
- Raaji - Used in Arabic and Tamil, Raaji means "Leader" is aimed at both sexes
- Shajee - The boy name Shajee is mostly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Shajee means "Courageous or Bold"
- Zakiy is originated from Arabic, Zakiy means "Pious or Pure" which is predominantly used in Kannada, Arabic and Gujarati is aimed at baby boys
- Ishayu - Used dominantly in Sindhi, Marathi and Kannada offbeat and modernistic, Ishayu is used as a boy name, Ishayu means "Sun or Full of Strength"
- Uhban - Used in Sindhi and Arabic, Uhban is used as a baby boy name, Uhban means "Companion of the Prophet PBUH had this Name or Ibn Aws Al-aslani RA"
Famous people named Ishfaq
- Ishfaq Ahmad, D.Sc
Lists having Ishfaq
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Compassion
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Affection
Share your opinion on Ishfaq