Reginea name meaning
What does Reginea mean?
Meaning of Reginea is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Reginea
How popular is the name Reginea?
Reginea is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Reginea is a familiar name in Brazil. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Reginea around the globe, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Here's what numbers has to say about Reginea
Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Love is most important in your life. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Looking for a name like Reginea? Please go through the following names
- Asina - Used dominantly in Nordic, Asina means "Goddess"
- Serendipity - Meaning of Serendipity is Fortunate Discovery is a baby girl name
- Méloir - Méloir's meaning is Prince or Chief
- Homakala is used majorly in Hindi and Hindi, Homakala means "Well Wisher or The Art of Home" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Fang - Scottish and Mandarin name Fang bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Fang is "From the Sheep Pen or Fragrant" is mostly used in Mandarin and Kanji symbol
Famous people named Reginea
We could not find any notable namesake.