Rehwa meaning and origin
Meaning of Rehwa is Ancient Name of River Narmada is used as a girl name is specifically used in Kannada, Telugu, Arabic and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Rehwa
Popularity of Rehwa
Rehwa is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Rehwa?
What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You are undoubtedly a born leader. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You learn from your mistakes faster than others.
Looking for names similar to Rehwa? Please go through the following names
- Tanvir - Tanvir's meaning is Embodiment of Heroic Strength or Strong Body is a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Punjabi is used substantially in Gujarati, Punjabi and Kannada
- Faqeeh is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi, Faqeeh means "Jurist or Wise" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ruba - The infrequent girl name Ruba means "Hill or Pl of Rubwa" is originated from English is used predominantly in Tamil and Arabic
- Kutaiba - Kutaiba's meaning is Lord of Flowers is a boy name is used substantially in Arabic and Hindi
- Madani - New-fangled and Isolated Madani dominantly is used in Indian, Sanskrit and Arabic is rooted from Arabic and Sanskrit aimed at both sexes, meaning of Madani is "Civilized, Vine or Refined"
Namesakes of Rehwa
We could not find any notable namesake.