Faqeeh meaning and origin
Used mainly in Sindhi and Arabic, Faqeeh means "Scholar In Fight or Jurist" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Faqeeh
Popularity of Faqeeh
Faqeeh is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Faqeeh?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things.
Do you like Faqeeh? Read these names too
- Fadwa - Meaning of Fadwa is Self Sacrificing, Name Derived from Self-sacrifice or Redeem for Mildness is a gender insensitive name and rooted from Arabic is used in Kannada, Arabic and Gujarati
- Hubayshah - Used substantially in Arabic and Sindhi, Hubayshah means "Poetess or Daughter of Hubaysh Al-aamiriyah" is used for baby girls
- Mushfiq - Boy name Mushfiq is used majorly in Sindhi and Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Mushfiq is "Fearful or Considerate"
- Nudbah - Meaning of Nudbah is Mark or Scar aimed at girls is primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Isir - Unisex name Isir is used majorly in Arabic and Sanskrit languages, meaning of Isir is "Powerful, Another Name of Agni or Strong"
Namesakes of Faqeeh
We could not find any notable namesake.