Renald name meaning
What does Renald mean?
Renald's meaning is Council and Govern is principally used in English that originated from Germanic and German is used for boys. Renald is version of everlasting and dominant Reynold. Reynold is English equivalent of Reinold. Reynold means Well-advised Ruler and Form of Reginald has origin in Old High German and Germanic. Renald is celebrated on the 17 of September.
Variants of Renald
Reynold, Raginald, Reinold, Rainault, Reg, Reinhold, Raginoald, ReinaldNames that rhyme with Renald
How popular is the name Renald?
Renald was a common name in France. Over 2235 babies have been named Renald since 1933. At the peak of its usage in 1972,. After 67 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Renald is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 65 years, last appeared in 2007 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. There are over 518 babies that have been given the name Renald in United States.
But Renald is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 7000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Renald?
You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
You would love these names similar to Renald
- Joia - Unconventional Joia came from German and English languages bestowed upon baby girls which is used in English, meaning of Joia is "Merry or Rejoicing"
- Phillips - Anomalous Phillips came from Old Greek is used chiefly in English, meaning of Phillips is "Lover of Horses or Son of Philip" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Portia - Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Conifer Portia means "Offering, Pig or Hog" and a unisex name is used largely in English
- Marlaina - Atypical Marlaina substantially is used in English is a girl name that came from Germanic, meaning of Marlaina is "Derived from Madeline, Woman from Magdala or From the High Tower"
- Windham - Rarefied Windham notably is used in English, meaning of Windham is "Hamlet Near the Winding Way or Wyman's Hamlet" and rooted from Old English is used as a baby boy name
Famous people named Renald
- Renaldo Rey in Disco Sexpot as Actor
Lists having Renald
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Govern