Reynold meaning and origin
Unfading and Well-Liked Reynold is used chiefly in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, English and Finnish, Reynold means "King's Adviser, Form of Reginald, Counselor-ruler, Well-advised Ruler, Advice, Rule or Council and Govern" bestowed upon baby boys is originated from Germanic and Old High German. Reynold is English form of Reinold. Reynold is celebrated on the 17 of September.
Variants of ReynoldNames that rhyme with Reynold
Popularity of Reynold
Reynold is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1893 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1903, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 576 on boy names chart when 92 babies were named Reynold. Over 4610 babies in United States have been named Reynold. The first name is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1947 and achieved its top ranking of 755 in 1949.
Reynold is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Reynold is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Reynold
Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed.
Other names similar to Reynold
- Nanne - Predominantly used in Danish, Old SwedishDanish and German, Nanne is originated from Danish, meaning of Nanne is "Nanny or Grace" is a gender insensitive name
- Geomar means One who is Famous In Battle is originated from Germanic is given to boys
- Garlof - Used dominantly in Frisian, Garlof means "Spear or Heritage" has origin in Old High German
- Hermano - Originated from Germanic, Hermano bestowed upon baby boys, Hermano means "Army and Man". Hermano is derivative of Herman.
- Elvyre - Elvyres origin is German, meaning of Elvyre is "Noble or Guardian"
Namesakes of Reynold
- Reynold A. Nicholson, eminent English orientalist
- Reynold C. Fuson, American chemist
- Reynold B. Johnson, American inventor and computer pioneer
Lists having Reynold
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Adviser
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean ruler
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Govern