Rayner name meaning
What does Rayner mean?
Rare boy name Rayner is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Rayner is "Powerful Army, Strong Counselor, Advice or Warrior" is used in English, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Swedish and Danish.
Variants of RaynerNames that rhyme with Rayner
How popular is the name Rayner?
Rayner is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 239 babies that have been given the name Rayner in United States. Rayner is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Rayner is a familiar name in Malaysia, Venezuela, Brazil, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Peru and England. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Rayner globally.
Numerological analysis of Rayner
Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention. You have no problem working in a team but working alone suits you better. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Do you like Rayner? Read these names too
- Haldan - Boy name Haldan is rooted from Nordic and Old Norse which is predominantly used in Finnish, Old SwedishDanish and English languages, Haldan means "Half Dane"
- Merten - Merten's meaning is Mars is of Latin and Old English origin and is notably used in Finnish, Low German and German is used as a boy name
- Sasikka is form of Sasa in Finnish language
- Freddi - Anomalous Freddi is originated from Celtic and Germanic is notably used in English and Finnish, Freddi means "Elf, Feminine Form of Fernando or Peace" is used for both sexes
- Malou - Used in French, English and Danish loved, Malou is used as a girl name has its roots in French and Celtic, Malou means "Louise, Pledge or Struggle"
Famous people named Rayner
- Rayner Hoff, '
- Rayner Heppenstall, British novelist, poet, diarist
- Rayner Stephens, Methodist minister
- Rayner Unwin, English publisher,
- Rayner Goddard, Baron Goddard, was Lord Chief Justice of England
- Rayner Blitz, cricketer
- Rayner Bourton in Outland as Actor
Lists having Rayner
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Ray
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Warrior