Rib'i meaning and origin
Boy name Rib'i means "Ibn Ibrahim Bin Muqasim Al-asadi, Ibn Jarash and Ibn Abdullah All had this Name or They were Narrators of Hadith" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Rib'i
Popularity of Rib'i
Rib'i is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Rib'i? Please go through the following names
- Amapola - Amapola's meaning is Happy or Poppy used for girls that originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic
- Farhin is used particulary in Arabic, Farhin means "Happiness, Happy or Jubilant" is a baby girl name
- Fikriyyah - Meaning of Fikriyyah is Meditative is used commonly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Feerozah - Meaning of Feerozah is Narrator of Hadith or a Very Righteous Woman, Daughter of Al-mazfar or She Wrote a Book of Hadith Al-arbaeen Riwayat As-salihat an As-salhiheen is particulary used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Anayah - Unexpected Anayah is used principally in Arabic has its origin in Hebrew and a girl name, Anayah means "Gift of God"
Namesakes of Rib'i
We could not find any notable namesake.