Riyah name meaning
What does Riyah mean?
Used in Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Arabic, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Gujarati atypical, Riyah means "Comfort" is aimed at both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Riyah
How popular is the name Riyah?
In United States, Riyah is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3422nd when 45 girls were named Riyah. Over 413 people have been named Riyah in United States. Riyah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2328 (2015) in its 15 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Riyah is a common name in Indonesia. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Riyah?
You are a determinate fellow. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. Your wild side can't be tamed. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Other names similar to Riyah
- Muslim - Recent and Sufficiently quirky Muslim specifically is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Muslim is "Who Preserves Evil, One who Submits to Allah or Follower of Islam" aimed at boys came from Arabic
- Rasmiya - Meaning of Rasmiya is Ceremonial, Feminine of Rasmi or Formal is particulary used in Arabic and Tamil is used as a girl name
- Yashar - Unheard-of Yashar substantially is used in Arabic and Hebrew has origin in Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Yashar is "Lives Forever or Alive" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Fizza - Meaning of Fizza is Breeze, Silver or Pure aimed at both sexes is used primarily in Kannada and Arabic
- Abdah - Unisex name Abdah means "Nick Name of Abdur Rehman Bin Sulayman the Father of Muhammad Ibn Abdur Rahman, The Genealogist or Nick Name of Abdur - Rehman", used especially in Arabic and Arabic is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Riyah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Riyah
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Comfort