Abdah meaning and origin
The unisex name Abdah came from Hebrew and is commonly used in Arabic language, Abdah means "Nick Name of Abdur Rehman Bin Sulayman the Father of Muhammad Ibn Abdur Rahman or The Genealogist". Abdah is variation of Abda. Abda is variant of Abdas. Abda means Original and Beautiful is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of AbdahNames that rhyme with Abdah
Popularity of Abdah
Abdah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Pakistan and Malaysia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Abdah as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Abdah?
You have a clear opinion of things You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. You love life and life loves you. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Do you like Abdah? You would love these names
- Misam is used substantially in Arabic and Arabic, Misam means "Impression, Happy or Smiling" is used as a unisex name
- Zaher - The rare unisex name Zaher came from Hebrew and Arabic, Zaher means "Flourishing or Flourishing"
- Champa - Commonly used in Indian and Oriya, Champa aimed at both genders that of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Champa is "Soothing or A Flower"
- Batinah - Girl name Batinah is used particulary in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Batinah is "Inner or Hidden"
- Shaistah means Courteous or Polite used for girls is originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Abdah
We could not find any notable namesake.