Robbe meaning and origin
Used particulary in Dutch eminent, Robbe is of Old High German origin and is given to both boys and girls, Robbe means "Fame or Bright".Names that rhyme with Robbe
Popularity of Robbe
Robbe was a popular name in Belgium. Over 6569 babies have been given the moniker in 24 years. At its zenith in 2001, it ranked 5th when 529 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 24 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 5 baby names 2 times Robbe is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1977.
At least, 6000 people globally have carried Robbe as their given name according to our research.
Robbe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Robbe?
You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Others see you as perfect, so start acting so.
Do you like Robbe? You would love these names
- Annike is originated from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, Annike means "He (God) Was Gracious" is specifically used in Scandinavian and Swedish
- Robrecht - Boy name Robrecht is used chiefly in Dutch, meaning of Robrecht is "Fame or Shiny" is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Jorrit - The boy name Jorrit means "Boar" is of Dutch origin is used largely in Dutch
- Louise - Chiefly used in Dutch, Swedish and Icelandic persistent and predominant, Louise aimed at both boys and girls that originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Louise is "Feminine of Louis, Battle or Loud". In 1971, lofty name Louise elevated to 459th position on list of baby girl names in United States
- Charlotte - Celebrated and Evergreen unisex name Charlotte is used dominantly in English, Swedish and Greenlandic. It is rooted from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Charlotte is "Little or Womanly, Free Man or Strong"
Namesakes of Robbe
- Robbe De Hert, Belgian film director