Rodmund meaning and origin
Rodmund is Norwegian form of Hróðmundr.
Variants of RodmundNames that rhyme with Rodmund
Popularity of Rodmund
Rodmund is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Rodmund
Your wild side can't be tamed. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words.
You would love these names similar to Rodmund
- Fuse - Boy name Fuse is dominantly used in Swedish and Norwegian. Fuse is Norwegian form of Fúsi
- Ildri - Girl name Ildri is used principally in Norwegian and Swedish. Ildri is Norwegian form of Ildrid
- Elgard means Noble or Garden used for baby boys, used in Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Old High German and Old Norse
- Agnor prevalently is used in Norwegian and Danish is used as a baby boy name. Agnor is Norwegian form of Agnora
- Baldor - Boy name Baldor has its origin in Old Norse is used predominantly in Norwegian and Danish. Baldor is Norwegian form of Baldur
Namesakes of Rodmund
We could not find any notable namesake.