Roe meaning and origin
Prevailing and Conifer Roe is used largely in Swedish, Norwegian, English, Finnish and Danish bestowed upon both boys and girls, Roe means "Red Haired or Roe Deer". Roe is Norwegian cognate of Hrói.
Variants of RoeNames that rhyme with Roe
Popularity of Roe
Roe is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1881 but could not make beyond the top 600. Over 981 people have been named Roe in United States. Roe is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Roe is a familiar name in Philippines, Cambodia and Indonesia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Roe?
You want a stable, deep connection with people. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. Hang around with new people but be selective. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Roe
- Andro - Origin of Andro is in Old Greek is used in Danish and Finnish is given to baby boys. Andro is equivalent of Androe in Norwegian language
- Fridolf - Boy name Fridolf is notably used in English and Finnish, Fridolf means "Peace or Peaceful Wolf" came from Old High German and Germanic
- Idaline - Of English, German and Germanic origin, Idaline is used as a girl name and is commonly used in Swedish, English and Danish, Idaline means "Insight, Hardworking or Prosperous"
- Lava - Of English origin, Lava bestowed upon both genders which is used commonly in Gujarati and Malayalam, Lava means "Short Name for Lavanya or Piece"
- Mariele - Originated from Hebrew, Offbeat Mariele is used specifically in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian is a baby girl name, Mariele means "Bitterness"
Namesakes of Roe
- Roe Messner, American building contractor
- Roe Conn, American talk radio host based in Chicago
- Actor Roe Hartrampf, noted for short The Foster Portfolio
- In 2000, Roe Williams characterized the role of Trina Molloy in comedy movie Marriage Prep.