Roshni meaning and origin
Meaning of Roshni is Light or Brightness came from Sanskrit and Old Persian which is primarily used in Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Indian, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya and Arabic is aimed at girls. Roshni is form of lofty Roshan. Meaning of Roshan is Bright and Happy and Cool has its origin in Old Persian.
Variants of RoshniNames that rhyme with Roshni
Popularity of Roshni
Roshni is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1998, it ranked 2650th when 51 girl were named Roshni. Over 984 people have been named Roshni in United States. Roshni is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 571 on girl names chart when 45 babies were named Roshni. There are over 440 babies that have been given the name Roshni in England and Wales.
But Roshni is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, over 110000 babies have been named Roshni globally.
Roshni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Roshni
You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You predict things before they happen. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no.
Do you like Roshni? Read these names too
- Grishma means Warmth or Heat aimed at both genders is commonly used in Hindi, Arabic and Marathi
- Setareh - Setareh's meaning is Star is used mostly in Iranian and Arabic has its origin in Old Persian is a girl name
- Taaj - Unwonted Taaj commonly is used in Arabic and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Taaj is "Crown"
- Rawh is used mostly in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby boy name, Rawh means "Refreshment or Rest"
- Sair - Odd and Modernistic Sair is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon boys, Sair means "Going on Foot or Walking"
Namesakes of Roshni
- Roshni Shukla in Chain Letter as Actress
- Roshni Rathore in Days of Awakening as Actress
- Roshni Achreja in Lessons in Forgetting as Actress
- Roshni Chopra in Let's Enjoy as Actress