Roeshan name meaning
Origin: Old Persian
Meaning: Shining, Lightning, Happy and Cool, Illumination and Bright
Add to favorites
What does Roeshan mean?
Roeshan is variant form of well-liked Roshan. Meaning of Roshan is Happy and Cool and Bright is originated from Old Persian.
Variants of RoeshanNames that rhyme with Roeshan
How popular is the name Roeshan?
Roeshan is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Roeshan?
You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong.
Do you like Roeshan? Read these names too
- Manau - The Manau means "Located on the Coast of Ireland or Isle of Man"
- Hine - Origin of Hine is in Polynesian, meaning of Hine is "One who is Chaste" is bestowed upon girls
- Frone - Frone means "Victory Bringer"
- Tembam - Girl name Tembam means "Chubby", predominantly used in Malay is rooted from Malay language
- Xyriel - Girl name Xyriel is used substantially in Tagalog, Xyriel means "Zuriel"
Famous people named Roeshan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Roeshan
- Boy names beginning with R
- Persian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Lightning
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Cool
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Light
Share your opinion on Roeshan