Rubin name meaning
What does Rubin mean?
Substantially used in Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Arabic, Gujarati, English, Hindi and Bengali persistent and illustrous, Rubin is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Rubin is "Behold, A Son, See, A Son! or Bright" is rooted from Hebrew. Rubin is variant of prevailing and conifer Reuben. Reuben is English form of Ruben. Origin of Darling and Perpetual Reuben is in Hebrew language, meaning of Reuben is "A Son!, Behold and A Son".
How is Rubin seen as a baby name?
Rubin is a unique and distinctive name for baby boys that boasts of several special attributes. This Hebrew originated name has deep roots in Jewish culture and carries a significant meaning, which is "behold." Rubin also connotes strength, courage, and resilience making it an excellent choice for parents who desire to raise strong-willed and determined sons. With its rich cultural heritage, Rubin symbolizes faith and belief in the Almighty while also representing potentiality, growth, and progress. In essence, choosing Rubin as a baby boy name is an excellent way to imbue your son with a sense of purpose while creating a lasting legacy that he will cherish throughout his life.
How do I pronounce Rubin?
The two syllabled name Rubin is pronounced, r(u)-bin.
Variants of Rubin
Rubinan, Reuben, Ruben, Reuban, RouvenNames that rhyme with Rubin
How popular is the name Rubin?
Rubin is a common name in United States given to over 6947 babies in 140 years. Currently the name is rising, in 1907, the moniker grabbed the 381st spot and 147 baby boys were given the name. In addition to that, the name has been in Rubin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 196 people have been named Rubin in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1932 and achieved its top ranking of 870 in 1932.
But Rubin is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name as well as in DR Congo. As per our findings, over 30000 people has been named Rubin globally.
Rubin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Rubin?
You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know.
Other names similar to Rubin
- Una - Customary and Perennial girl name Una is prevalently used in Old Norse and Scandinavian, Una means "Be Satisfied or Lamb" is rooted from Native and Old Norse. Dominant name Una bagged 466th position in baby girl names list in 1921 in United States
- Domingo - Predominant and Perennial unisex name Domingo is especially used in English and Swedish, meaning of Domingo is "Lord or Offered to the Lord" is originated from Latin and Spanish
- Metta - Originated from Old High German, Old Greek and Germanic, Well-Known and Ceaseless Metta is principally used in German, Icelandic and Faroese, Metta means "Might, Strength or 'Struggle' Namesake" is a girl name
- Sergio - Sergio's meaning is Inspired By An Ancient Roman Sex, Servant or Famous Roman Family of the 1St Century is of Etrusk and Latin origin and is primarily used in Italian and Danish is used for both genders
- Kyrie - Used in English frequently used, Kyrie came from Old Greek and Old Persian used as a gender insensitive name, Kyrie means "Lord"
Famous people named Rubin
- Rubin Goldmark, American composer, pianist, and educator
- Rubin Carter, American-Canadian middleweight boxer
- Rubin Dantschotter, Belgian professional football player
- Rubin Carter, former American football player and coach
- Rubin Okotie, Austrian professional footballer currently playing as a striker for Belgian First Division B side Beerschot Wilrijk
- Rubin Williams, American boxer
- Rubina in Ek Main Aur Ek Tu as Actress
- Rubin Carson is writer of tvMovie Happy Endings
- In 2007 horror movie, The Students of the Unusual Collection, Rubin Ervin portrayed Papa Agwe or segment "Entombed".
Lists having Rubin
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Bright