Rukaya meaning and origin
Meaning of Rukaya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rukaya
Popularity of Rukaya
Rukaya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 2843 in 2010. But Rukaya is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Rukaya
You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality.
If you like Rukaya, you would love these names
- Dubaku - Boy name Dubaku is used in Akan, meaning of Dubaku is "Eleventh-Born Child" came from African-Akan
- Seble has its origin in African-Ethiopia, Seble means "Autumn" is a girl name
- Olufunke - Unorthodox girl name Olufunke means "Given By God to Be Loved"
- Nsia - The boy name Nsia came from African-Akan, dominantly used in Akan language, Nsia means "Sixth-Born Child"
- Sipho came from African-Zulu, meaning of Sipho is "Present" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Rukaya
We could not find any notable namesake.