Runo meaning and origin
Runo's meaning is Poem used for both genders used commonly in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Finnish is originated from Finnish. Runo is variation of Runar. Runar is Nordic cognate of Rune. Also Runar is Nordic equivalent of Runfhear. Of Old Norse origin, Runar, Runar means "Secret". Runo is version of immutable and dominant Bruno. Bruno is version of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Bryn. Bruno is short of names with "Brun". Bruno is Latin form of Brun. Also Bruno is Latin form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Brun. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Bruno, Bruno means "Brown and Shield". Runo is variant of prevalent and contemporary Rune. Rune is diminutive of names with "Run". Rune is equivalent of Rúni in Swedish and Danish languages. Rune's meaning is Mystery and The Element Rún Which Means Secret Lore has its origin in Old Norse.
Variants of RunoNames that rhyme with Runo
Popularity of Runo
Runo is an uncommon name around the globe.
Runo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Runo
You lack real friends. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good. You are a lucky person and you know it. Your wild side can't be tamed. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
Other names similar to Runo, for soon-to-be-parents
- Leevi - Odd boy name Leevi is used in Finnish and Swedish, rooted from Hebrew, Leevi means "Joined To"
- Maarit - Maarit's meaning is The Pearl used for baby girls which originated from Old Greek is chiefly used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish
- Fia - Recent and Far-out Fia particulary is used in Norwegian and Swedish has origin in Scottish, meaning of Fia is "Arising from the Dark of Peace" is given to girls
- Lambertus - Origin of Lambertus is in Old High German is principally used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, meaning of Lambertus is "L or Shiny" is a baby boy name
- Folkmar prevalently is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is a baby boy name, meaning of Folkmar is "Famous or Folk"
Namesakes of Runo
We could not find any notable namesake.