Sa'ida meaning and origin
Origin of Sa'ida is in Arabic is predominantly used in Arabic and a baby girl name, meaning of Sa'ida is "Happy or Lucky". Sa'ida is variant form of loved Saida. Saida is form of everlasting and renowned Sada. Saida is feminine form of Said. Originated from Japanese and Arabic, Saida, Saida means "Fem of Saeed and From Kikuyu".
Variants of Sa'idaNames that rhyme with Sa'ida
Popularity of Sa'ida
Sa'ida is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Do you like Sa'ida? Read these names too
- Qamaruddin - Qamaruddin's meaning is Moon of the Religion Islam or Moon of the Religion is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Mekka - Anomalous Mekka substantially is used in Arabic is a unisex name, meaning of Mekka is "Name of a Holy City or Name of Holy City"
- Weejida is originated from Arabic language bestowed upon baby girls which is used specifically in Arabic, Weejida means "Excited or Finder"
- Dalil - Unorthodox and Modern boy name Dalil means "Another Name of God, Evidence or Proof" which is used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic language
- Aabideen - Commonly used in Arabic, Aabideen is of Arabic origin, meaning of Aabideen is "Worshippers" is a boy name
Namesakes of Sa'ida
We could not find any notable namesake.