Sada meaning and origin
Used dominantly in Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Arabic, Telugu, Oriya, Tamil and Sikh long standing and widespread, Sada is rooted from Japanese, Sada means "Pure One, Always, Form of Sarah, Princess or The Chaste" is aimed at both boys and girls.
Variants of SadaNames that rhyme with Sada
Popularity of Sada
Sada is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1889, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 724 on girl names chart when 81 babies were named Sada. Over 1243 babies in United States have been named Sada. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. During its 30 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 131 babies in France have been named Sada.
But Sada is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania, India, Japan and Pakistan. At least, 220000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sada
If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Looking for names similar to Sada? Please go through the following names
- Michie - Meaning of Michie is Three Thous or Blessings has origin in Japanese which is commonly used in Japanese is aimed at both sexes
- Kazuyuki - The queer boy name Kazuyuki means "Harmony or Happiness" is originated from Japanese is principally used in Japanese
- Shin - Shin's meaning is Trust, Reality or True came from Japanese is bestowed upon both genders
- Seiko - Outlandish Seiko came from Japanese bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Seiko is "The Force of Truth"
- Leiko - Meaning of Leiko is Arrogant is largely used in Japanese, a girl name is of Japanese origin
Namesakes of Sada
- Sada Abe, Abe was released after having served 5 years
- Sada Jacobson, American Olympic fencer
- Sada Thompson, American stage, film, and television actress
- Sada Cowan is credited as writer of movie Brass
Lists having Sada
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- English Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Always
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Chaste