Sabburah name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Sindhi
Meaning: Very Patient and Enduring
Add to favorites
What does Sabburah mean?
Girl name Sabburah is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Sabburah is "Very Patient or Enduring". Names that rhyme with Sabburah
How popular is the name Sabburah?
Sabburah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sabburah
You are always open to experience something new. Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
Do you like Sabburah? Read these names too
- Riyaz - Unexpected and Modern unisex name Riyaz means "Practice, Practice or Garden or Garden" which is notably used in Arabic, Arabic and Hindi is rooted from Arabic language
- Wardah - Wardah's meaning is Rose came from Arabic and Germanic particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a baby girl name
- Rehab - Dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic unexpected, Rehab means "Open-minded or Spacious" is used for both sexes
- Muqtasid - The boy name Muqtasid means "The Provident or Economical" is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Miskeen - The boy name Miskeen means "Humble, Impoverished or Poor" is mostly used in Sindhi and Arabic
Famous people named Sabburah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sabburah
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Patient
- Baby Names that mean Enduring
Share your opinion on Sabburah